Kalraj Mishra appointed Himachal Pradesh Governor, Acharya Devvrat sent to GujaratJuly 18, 2019
Shah Rukh Khan to be honoured with honorary doctorate by Melbourne’s La Trobe UniversityJuly 18, 2019
- Justice A K Sikri, former Supreme Court judge has been appointed as an International Judge of Singapore International Commercial Court.
- President of Republic of Singapore, on advice of Prime Minister of Singapore, has made appointment of Justice Sikri starting from 1 August 2019. He is until 4 Jan 2021.
- He retired from Supreme Court of India on 6 March 2019.
- He was nominated in January 2018 for appointment to Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT) at London in United Kingdom (UK). On 14 May 2019 he was appointed as Chairman of News Broadcasting Standards Authority (NBSA).
- About Singapore International Commercial Court –SICC was officially launched on 5 January 2015. It was establishment in line with vision to promote SinSingapore as a leading dispute resolution hub. It is established as part of Supreme Court of Singapore, and is a division of Singapore High Court. It deals with international commercial disputes and has 16 international judges in its panel