Spektr-RG: Telescope launched by Russia into spaceJuly 18, 2019
15 July: World Youth Skills DayJuly 18, 2019
- Pakistan has agreed in principle to allow year-long visa-free access for Indian pilgrims to holy Gurdwara of Kartarpur Sahib.
- The agreement was reachedat 2nd bilateral formal meeting held at Wagah for finalising the modalities for Kartarpur Sahib corridor, a gateway for pilgrims to visit Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan.
- Indian delegation at 2nd bilateral formal meet comprised representatives from Union Ministry of Home Affairs, Union Ministry of External Affairs, UnionUnion Ministry of Defence, Government of Punjab and National Highway Authorities of India (NHAI).
- Pakistan has agreed to allow year-long Visa-free travel to Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara for pilgrims holding Indian passport and Overseas Citizenship of India(OCI)card holders for 7 days a week.
- Throughout the year, 5,000 pilgrims will be allowed to visit Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara per day. India insisted that 10,000 more could be allowed to visit Gurudwara on special occasions and festivals.more could be allowed to visit Gurudwara on special occasions and festivals